What our Customers say...
Mold Remediation Testimonials
Mold is no joke! I had no idea how potentially harmful it was to my health. SERVPRO came out, inspected my bathroom, and educated me. I am relieved I decided to call.
I had a mold issue underneath my kitchen sink. SERVPRO walked me through the process and most importantly was compassionate to my needs.
I thought calling would be a quick wipe down. It's a good thing I didn't attempt to wipe myself. They were able to find a slow leak. We are forever grateful for doing their best job and saving us from a huge disaster!